Even the most efficiently run projects can experience problems, leading to delays in completing the work, as well as disputes that need to be resolved.
At Palmers, we can identify the most effective strategy for dispute resolution, whether that be negotiation, more structured mediation, or formal proceedings, such as adjudication, arbitration or litigation.
We can also advise on any payments due for breach of contracts, including liquidated and ascertained damages.
Our team can assist with:
- Applications and payments
- Construction disputes:
- Technology and Construction Court (TCC) claims
- County Court disputes
- Building disputes
- Insurance-related matters
- Liquidated and ascertained damages (LADs)
- Party Wall Act matters
- Warranty claims
- Town and country planning disputes
For more information, please contact us.